Oh yes!
Now this blog has been ¨re-wamped¨ and finally feels inspiring to write in! I love the new look, simple but yet colorful! Just like writing can be.
I hope you like it too.
The link lists will expand as time passes by, I want to make sure all the links are correct and in the right place.
If you are a fellow writer, I'd love to have your link in my sidebar. Just tell me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Great job! This is nice and clean with just enough color. I love the header. :)
I followed the breadcrumbs from your PPP blog review post to Making a Happy Life and noticed your post about your writing blog, so I had to check it out. Great header!
Anyway, I'm a writer also. My writing blog is Weirdgrrl's Words. Feel free to drop by any time. :-)
Thanks Revka. Glad you like it :)
Weirrdgirl, thanks for stopping by, come back anytime! Glad you like the header too. I´ll pop over to your blog right away!
:)
Hi, Linda!
Found your blog through MyBlogLog, and it looks great--both visually and informationally! Glad to meet you!
I, too, am a writer, and if you'd like to put a link to my Writer's Notes blog in your sidebar, it would be much appreciated! I've joined your blog's community on MyBlogLog.
My URL is http://www.WritersNotes.Net/.
Good luck!
Jeanne Dininni
Forgot to mention that I'll put your link in my sidebar, as well.
Take care!
Jeanne
Post a Comment