Many people, like myself, want to start writing but have no idea on how to start.
If you are a bit internet wise you you will get to the point when you hear about paid blogging or online freelance writing.
What do I mean with internet wise? Well basically you can surf around on the internet for years without hearing about this. Unless you start looking for it.
I have always loved to write. I have an unpublished poem book that I would love to get published. It's even in the right format, what is missing is sending it to a publisher. This little poem book was my lifesaver once, I wrote down all my feelings when I had a difficult time in my life. And I am absolutely sure that it's still good. Even after all those years.
When I started blogging in English I realized that you can be an online freelance writer. You don't need to have an office or contacts in the ¨real world¨ you can do everything over the internet. Isn't that great?
I have landed two writing gigs. My Daily Power Walk over at Creative Weblogging and just recently another one as a paid columnist at HubPages. And how did I do that?
I gave them the address to my blogs.
I had only been blogging in English for about 1,5 month when I managed to get the gig for Daily Power Walk. So as you can see I didn't send a big resume or anything like that.
So what are you waiting for? Start blogging if you haven't already started!
2 comments:
I recently returned to part time work & did include some of my websites and blogs on my resume.
It's now became so easy for job seekers for creating professional CV must register on job portals also recognize as job search engines, it's easy after creating resume (CV) there apply immediately on posted jobs there posted by employers, mostly Jobs in Pakistan, UAE, Middle East are actively posted on job portals and employers immediately contact applicant who apply on it.
Post a Comment